Great job opportunities in a beautiful spa atmosphere.
Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Wellness Practitioner:
Sonata Spa offers a unique business opportunity for an Inspired Esthetician or Massage Therapist to train under a professional with 30+ years of experience in the beauty industry.
If you are passionate about helping your clients with their skin and body care needs and love to promote a healthy life style- the Sonata Pro training program will offer you the tools and mentorship to elevate your dream career to a new level!
As part of the Sonata Pro training you receive access to:
- A professional facility and convenient location to greet and treat your customers in a healthy, peaceful and relaxing environment.
- A mentorship curriculum focused on increasing your skills and knowledge in skin care, hair removal treatments, body work and the practical business aspects of your career.
In addition, this mentorship program offers flexible options, allowing you to focus on particular goals tailored to your aspirations. You can choose the employment or self-employment track, depending on your ambitions. Must be Licensed and Insured to qualify for this program.
Spa Sales Associate:
Are you passionate about healthy life style? We are looking to hire a Spa Sales Associate.
This is not simply a job opportunity; you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and build a rewarding career or even your own business. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, sales savvy individual who loves strategic thinking, marketing and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Part-Time/Full-Time hires are required. This job requires a strong sales mentality, superior customer service and communication skills.
Sonata Spa specializes in clinical skin care, hair removal and body treatments. We are located conveniently in the medical district of Anchorage, Alaska. Offering a wide variety of unique services including various clinical skin care treatments, massage, body wraps and eyelash extensions, we strive to create and promote a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive attitude, who is eager to learn and looking for continual personal and finencial growth in a strong, supportive environment.
As a Spa Sales Associate, you must be self-motivated, professional, confident, enthusiastic with a positive attitude as well as a strong aptitude for sales, able to multi-task and work as a team.
And must have:
• Outstanding customer service, sales, social and communication skills.
• Computer skills – can work with all Apple and Microsoft Office applications, Quick Books, IPad, web softwares.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 2 year customer service and sales experience.
• High school diploma, college degree is plus.
• Valid Alaska State License and transportation to commute to various areas within Anchorage.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please submit your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter letting us know why you believe you would be a good fit.