Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a beauty industry?
Sonata Spa is looking for a professional, enthusiastic individual to join our team as a sales representetive. Only Part-Time hires are required at this time with potential of Full-Time position opportunity in the future.
Sonata Spa specializes in clinical skin care, hair removal and body treatments, all offered in our beautiful spa atmosphere- located conveniently in the medical district of Anchorage Alaska. Offering a wide variety of unique services including various clinical skin care treatments, massage, body wraps and eyelash extensions, we strive to create and promote a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle.
We are looking for a strong team player with a positive attitude, who is eager to learn and looking for continual growth in a strong, supportive environment.
Qualified candidates must be:
- Positive and Enthusiastic.
- Outgoing and Personable.
- Able to multi-task and work as a team.
- Passionate about healthy life style.
And must have:
- Outstanding customer service, sales, social and communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills – can work an IPad, all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Valid Alaska State License drivers license and transportation to commute to various areas within Anchorage.
- 6 months work experience preferred. Willing to train an exceptional candidate.
If this sounds like you, please email us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org Include a cover letter letting us know 3 fun things about you, links to any professional social media accounts, and why you believe you would be a good fit.
Compensation: DOE Hourly plus.