Dissolve the mystery and discover the real deal!
Come for a FREE seminar
Call to RSVP 907-279-7190
Did you know that when we are born, we have around 1000 follicles per centimeter? And, that it takes 4 to 8 weeks for a follicle to grow hair after tweezing or waxing? Join us for a FREE seminar and learn about:
- Hair growth cycles
- Difference between Hair Removal methods
- Why hair keeps growing after Waxing, Shaving, IPL, and Laser Treatments.
- How we can remove the Hair Permanently
- Tips for successful Electrolysis Treatment
- And more…
Enjoy the Door Prizes, Enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate, Tea and Refreshments
Get rid of unwanted hair PERMANENTLY, as hundreds of Nataliya’s clients have already done! Permanently remove hair even on delicate skin areas such as bikini, eyebrows, underarms, etc.
Nataliya Doughty, is a Professional Electrologist; Licensed Esthetician and Massage Therapist and has over 26 years of experience in the Art of Permanent Hair Removal.
Electrolysis is the only scientifically proven and safe method of permanently removing hair. It’s also a great option for removing hair growth on the face and eyebrows. This method of hair removal can also be used for sculpting the beard and mustache areas.
When it comes to PERMANENT hair removal, Electrology stands alone in its ability to provide permanently “hair-free” skin treatments. Electrolysis:
- Proven safe and effective for over 130 years.
- Removes hair from delicate areas such as eyebrows, hairline, bikini, toes, and fingers.
- Eliminates uncomfortable side effects caused by traditional methods of hair removal such as ingrown hair, irritation, bumps, and skin discoloration.
- Works on all skin and hair types.
How does Electroloysis work?
A Professional Electrologist* inserts a very fine, sterile probe alongside the hair in the hair follicle. A small amount of electrical current is then applied through the probe, which destroys the hair growth issue. Therefore, the regenerative ability of the hair follicle is Permanently eliminated. *Professional Electrologists are trained practitioners whose accumulated skills enable them to remove hair permanently without puncturing of harming the skin.
*Results vary from person to person. Please note that series of treatments required to achieve your expectations.
Subscribe for your newsletter and become Sonata Club Member.