Invented in 1875 by Dr. C. Michel, an ophthalmologist, Electrolysis is still the only scientifically proven method of Permanent Hair Removal. Therefore, it has become very popular with both men and women.
Electrolysis can enhance your inner beauty with smooth, hair-free and healthy-looking skin:
Face: Over 75% of all women have some facial hair growth. Facial hair on the chin, cheek, and upper lip may be so obvious that many women have to shave or tweeze everyday to hide the growth.
Eyebrows: Eyebrow shapes are always changing with fashion. From very full to thin brows, straight to a high arch. But extremely thick or unibrow will never be in style, especially if the hair is very coarse and sticking out.
Mustache & Beard sculpting: Shaping a beard makes a neatly trimmed beard exquisite. It helps to minimize skin irritation from shaving and reduce the amount of care needed to maintain a beard.
The latestimprovements in Laser, Light Technology and other inventions may spawn otherpermanent methods in the future, but for now, Electrology stands alone in its ability to provide Permanent Hair Removal. Unlike temporary techniques Electrolysis:
- Proven safe and effective for over 130 years.
- Works on all skin and hair types.
- Permanently removes unwanted hair even on such delicate areas as eyebrows, ears, hairline, bikini, toes, and fingers.
- Eliminates uncomfortable side effects caused by traditional methods of hair removal(ingrown hair, irritation, bumps, and skin discoloration) by Permanently removing the hair.
How many treatments are needed?
Permanent Hair Removal is not a “quick fix”. Electrolysis treatment requires time and commitment. Since we have to treat each follicle individually, it may be a long, time-consuming process. Series of sessions are necessary to ensure successful outcome.
An Electrolysis treatment program must be tailored to meet each individual patient’s needs. Certain factors determine the number, length and frequency of treatments required, such as:
- The number of hair follicles contained in the area of treatment
- The sensitivity of the skin
- The particular area to be treated
- Health and skin condition
- Previous methods of hair removal
- Lifestyle, habits and hobbies
Your Electrologist will provide you with a treatment plan upon the first visit.
Treatment plan consist of: length of each session and frequency of the sessions. Most patients find that a weekly session of 15-45 minutes is the most effective. In most cases it takes 6 to 9 month to get unwanted hair growth under control. And then occasional follow up appointments will be necessary to maintain the successful results. The closer you adhere to your treatment schedule, the more effective your treatment program will be in helping you free yourself of superfluous hair forever.
Call Nataliya NOW to schedule your first appointment: