Are you passionate about healthy life style? Great job opportunity in a beautiful spa atmosphere awaits you!
Sonata Spa is looking for an experienced, strong spa/sales associate available for immediate opening. Part-Time hires are required with potential of Full-Time position opportunity in the near future. This job requires a strong sales mentality, superior customer service and communication skills.
Sonata Spa specializes in clinical skin care, hair removal and body treatments. We are located conveniently in the medical district of Anchorage, Alaska. Offering a wide variety of unique services including various clinical skin care treatments, massage, body wraps and eyelash extensions, we strive to create and promote a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive attitude, who is eager to learn and looking for continual personal and finencial growth in a strong, supportive environment.
As a Spa Associate, you must be self-motivated, professional, confident, enthusiastic with a positive attitude as well as a strong aptitude for sales, able to multi-task and work as a team.
And must have:
• Outstanding customer service, sales, social and communication skills.
• Computer skills – can work with all Apple and Microsoft Office applications, Quick Books, IPad, web softwares.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 1 year customer service and sales experience.
• High school diploma, college degree is plus.
• Valid Alaska State License and transportation to commute to various areas within Anchorage.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please submit your resume by replying to this ad or through our website: SonataSpa.com
Include a cover letter letting us know why believe you would be a good fit.