History and Benefits of Microcurrent.
Microcurrent is very low power and most like the body’s own natural current. For instance, most Estheticians are familiar with galvanic current which is measured in milliamps. One micro amp is 1000th of a milliamp.
Microcurrent is supported by more than 30 years of research. Microcurrent was first used in the medical and physiotherapy fields to activate the skin’s natural chemicals responsible for health and vitality. Injury to the body disrupts its normal electrical activity. Microcurrent produces electrical signals like those naturally occurring when the body is repairing damaged tissues.
By applying similar electrical currents, the healing process is enhanced.
Microcurrent therapy is often recommended in cases involving soft tissue inflammation or muscle spasm. Since it mimics the body’s electrical fields it is helpful in relieving pain and stimulating the healing of soft tissue. Clinicians have used microcurrent for many years to treat bone fractures, Bell’s palsy, sinus congestion, TMJ, pain-related disorders, and much more. Most recently, microcurrent technology has been found to be incredibly beneficial for skin rejuvenation, due to its ability to stimulate cellular physiology and growth.
Microcurrent enhances the rejuvenation of the skin because of its replication of the body’s
own biological current. Because of this unique characteristic, it is a safe alternative to some of the invasive and risky treatments on the market today. Microcurrent has been used successfully in the medical field for over 30 years. Within the last few years microcurrent has been
recognized as a valuable alternative anti-aging treatment, for the Aesthetics professional, to
offer their clients.
Microcurrent: Assists in delaying premature aging
- Restores a healthy, youthful glow
- Stimulates circulation
- Oxygenates the skin and increase cellular turnover.
- Restores firmness to skin with increased collagen (fibroblasts).
- Helps reduce puffiness around the eyes and sagging at the neck
- Assists in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports successful treatment of acne
- Benefits for clients who undergo a surgical facelift: Because of increased ATP, collagen, and elastin production, microcurrent seems to aid in the preservation of the surgical procedure for an extended period of time.
Who can benefit from this treatment?
Anyone who wants to preserve healthy, youthful skin or have skin conditions such as:
- Premature aging, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cellulite and sagging skin on stomach, arms and legs can be successfully treated
- improving your body shape.
- It also scientifically proven that microcurrent has a healing affect on whole body.
For a limited time enjoy the Special Price for this treatment.
Call Nataliya to make an appointment: 279-7190
Source: Clareblend, certified ISO 13485:2003 and FDA 21 CFR part 820 manufacturer of Professional Skin Care equipment.